Scrambled Egg,Kale,Parsley Healthy Breakfast #Kitchenwordsearch. If you want to improve your health you should eat this food every morning. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Great recipe for Scrambled Egg,Kale,Parsley Healthy Breakfast #Kitchenwordsearch.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set. You can have Scrambled Egg,Kale,Parsley Healthy Breakfast #Kitchenwordsearch using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg,Kale,Parsley Healthy Breakfast #Kitchenwordsearch
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Kale diced small.
- It's 2 tsp of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of diced red sweet Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of diced onion.
- It's 1 of little salt (optional).
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
Oh, and to make breakfast even more interesting, I served egg and cheese over garlic rubbed toast! (total money!) I think, Eggs and bread is most likely THE most popular and easy breakfast eaten all over the world. Liven up your breakfast or brunch with our foolproof recipes, whether you like your eggs with a bit of spice, plenty of cheese, or paired with smoked salmon. Learn how to make perfect scrambled eggs with this easy recipe. A quick breakfast packed with protein, courtesy of Bill Granger.
Scrambled Egg,Kale,Parsley Healthy Breakfast #Kitchenwordsearch step by step
- Whisk the eggs in a jug and add all the rest mix well..
- Pour out onto a hot non-stick pan on medium heat let it cook the bottom golden brown about 1 minute. Lift the ends to see it will stick a little. Sprinkle the diced onions on top..
- With a wooden spatula scrap it up as if your scrambling an egg and chop pieces as your going once it's all chopped and looks dry simmer for 5 minutes to cook the kale a little. Stirring. The golden underneath bits add a little crisp to the scrambled egg..
- Add to a serving dish and some Wholemeal toast would be nice with it. And serve.
Beat together the eggs, cream alternative, salt and pepper. Add six sprays of oil to a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the whisked egg and grated cheddar to the kale, and mix vigorously until the eggs have set. Crack the egg into the well and sprinkle with the reserved cheese and salt & pepper.