How to Make Delicious Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli
Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli. Great recipe for Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli. 🥦🏺🐟🥦🏺🐟🥦🏺🐟🥦🏺🐟🥦🏺🐟 Based on a recipe, braising the broccoli using red wine, from the Riverford Farm Everyday & Sunday cookbook. I have adapted it quite a lot, making it an entirely new thing. This roasted version omits the red wine and parmesan (I had.
This roasted version omits the red wine and parmesan (I had neither) and yet with only five ingredients it makes. Arrange mixture in a single layer on preheated pan. The perfect side dish for roasted chicken in cool weather. You can have Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli
- It's 1 head of broccoli, florets separated and stalk peeled & sliced.
- It's 1 tin of anchovies in oil.
- It's 1 handful of black olives, pitted.
- It's 1 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar.
- It's of Sea salt flakes.
- Prepare of Caper berries (optional, to serve).
If there's one vegetable I know we'll finish immediately in the house, it's broccoli. Chris can eat an entire head of roasted broccoli in one meal. Make the tapenade; finish the sauce. Pull the dates away from their pits; coarsely chop the dates.
Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli step by step
- In a small food processor, whizz the anchovies (with the oil from the tin), with the olives and the balsamic vinegar..
- Heat oven to 200C..
- Scatter the sliced red onion onto the bottom of the oven tray, drizzle with a little olive oil..
- Place the broccoli stalk slices over the red onion, followed by the florets. Pour over the anchovy mixture, let it down with a little more vinegar if it is not spoon-droppable..
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending how much crunch you like left in your broccoli..
- Taste, and sprinkle with a little sea salt, only if necessary, and caper berries, if using..
Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the. Pour broccoli florets onto baking tray and spread out. Pulse until finely chopped and the mixture is blended. Transfer to a serving bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Tomato Butter and Tapenade Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Tomato Butter and Tapenade At his Philadelphia restaurant, Chef Greg Vernick treats broccoli like a steak,.