Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu
- You need 400 g of extra firm tofu, cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- It's 75 ml of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 of vegetable bouillon cubes.
- It's 1000 ml of boiling water.
- You need 600 ml of canned full-fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sodium-reduced soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sambal (optional).
- You need 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- It's 1 of large heads pak choi.
- Prepare of dry brown rice noodles.
- It's of Optional toppings.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- You need of fresh bean sprouts.
- It's of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare slices of fresh lime.
- You need of sliced green onion.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu instructions
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the tofu. Try to let sit undisturbed, stirring only every few minutes. Continue until lightly golden and crispy on all sides..
- Cook the noodles in a separate saucepan first, and then add it to the coconut broth at the end..
- Meanwhile, to a large pot on high heat, add the oil, garlic, and ginger. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Then add the red curry paste and cook for 1 minute more, stirring throughout..
- To the large pot, add the bouillon cubes, boiling water, coconut milk, soy sauce, sambal, and bell pepper. Partially cover, and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Then add the noodles and greens and let simmer for 3 more minutes..
- Serve, add the tofu, and your desired garnish, and enjoy!.