Recipe: Tasty Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu
- You need 400 g of extra firm tofu, cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- It's 75 ml of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 of vegetable bouillon cubes.
- It's 1000 ml of boiling water.
- You need 600 ml of canned full-fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sodium-reduced soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sambal (optional).
- You need 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- It's 1 of large heads pak choi.
- Prepare of dry brown rice noodles.
- It's of Optional toppings.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- You need of fresh bean sprouts.
- It's of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare slices of fresh lime.
- You need of sliced green onion.
Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup with Crispy Tofu instructions
- Add the coconut oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the tofu. Try to let sit undisturbed, stirring only every few minutes. Continue until lightly golden and crispy on all sides..
- Cook the noodles in a separate saucepan first, and then add it to the coconut broth at the end..
- Meanwhile, to a large pot on high heat, add the oil, garlic, and ginger. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Then add the red curry paste and cook for 1 minute more, stirring throughout..
- To the large pot, add the bouillon cubes, boiling water, coconut milk, soy sauce, sambal, and bell pepper. Partially cover, and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Then add the noodles and greens and let simmer for 3 more minutes..
- Serve, add the tofu, and your desired garnish, and enjoy!.