Recipe: Yummy Apple & Goat Cheese Bagels
Apple & Goat Cheese Bagels. Apple reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any device for any reason. Value of your current device may be applied towards purchase of a new Apple device. Some stores may have additional requirements. †† We use your location to show you delivery options.
The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe and were brought to North America by European colonists. The company's first product is the Apple I, a computer designed and hand-built entirely by Wozniak. You can have Apple & Goat Cheese Bagels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple & Goat Cheese Bagels
- Prepare 4 of bagels.
- You need 6 tbsps of cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia).
- Prepare 2 of apples Granny Smith.
- You need 150-200 g of goat cheese (1 roll).
- You need 8 of tsps honey.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of arugula.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services. A single Apple ID and password gives you access to all Apple services. Here are some of the features you'll use most.
Apple & Goat Cheese Bagels step by step
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F..
- Clean well the apples. Take out the hard middle part with the seeds. Cut each apple into 5mm slices. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Cut the goat cheese in 5mm slices and put one on top of each apple slice. Top with a bit of honey. Grill in the oven for 10-12 minutes..
- In the meantime, cut the bagels in two and warm them. You can do it either in a toaster or a panini maker, or in the oven together with the grilling apples..
- To assemble: spread some cream cheese inside the bagel (on both sides). Add a layer of arugula, then cover with 2-3 slices of grilled apple & goat cheese. Add some more arugula and close the bagel..
Add widgets to your Home Screen or to Today View to see helpful information about your day, all in one place. Organize your Home Screen and search for. Apple takes the security of your personal information very seriously. To help keep your Apple ID secure, see how to prevent unauthorized logins. With Family Sharing, you can share iTunes & App Store purchases, iCloud storage, and more with your family.