Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Zesty One-Pan Chicken
Zesty One-Pan Chicken.
You can have Zesty One-Pan Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty One-Pan Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 350 ml of boiling water.
- It's 400 g (1 can) of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Zest and juice of a small lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capers, drained.
- You need 800 g of (1x 500g and 1x 300g can) of baby new potatoes.
- It's 12 of sliverskin onions in vinegar, drained.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- It's of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Small handful of fresh basil leaves, to garnish.
Zesty One-Pan Chicken step by step
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of clingfilm. Slightly flatten with a meat hammer..
- Spray a large non-stick fry pan (non-stick wok also works) with cooking spray and place over high heat. Add the chicken breasts in single layer and fry for 4-5 minutes turning once half way through..
- Add all the remaining ingredients, season well with salt and pepper and cook for a further 10 minutes. Note: To thicken the sauce, remove the chicken breasts and allowed the remaining ingredients to cook until the sauce thickens which should be about 20 minutes or so..
- Add the chicken back to the pan and heat through..
- Remove from the heat garnish with basil leaves and serve with boiled vegetables of choice..