How to Cook Yummy My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup
My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup.
You can cook My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- It's 3/4 of of a medium Onion diced.
- It's 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 of loose Green Cabbage (savoy) chopped.
- Prepare 8 of washed small new potatoes halved and skin on.
- You need 2 of Small Sweet Bell peppers diced.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 3 tbls of fresh Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 of veg stock cubes sprinkled in.
- It's 2 tsp of Mixed ground peppers.
- Prepare of Salt to your taste.
- It's 1.7 litres of Boiling water.
- Prepare of Sme fresh Coriander to add in the finish.
My Cabbage, Potato & Sweet Peppers Soup instructions
- Add the butter to a frying pan heat up then add the onion fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic cook for 30 seconds take off the heat and set aside.
- Add all the veg in a large saucepan add the Water then add the veg cubes sprinkled in. Stir and bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Next add the salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce stir in simmer for 5 minutes then add to a blender blend until smooth..
- Add back to the heat bring back to the boil and Serve hot with sprinkles of chopped coriander on top to garnish..