How to Cook Yummy Stir-fried potato miso butter
Stir-fried potato miso butter. Peel potatoes and cut to bite-size pieces. The combination of miso and butter is a golden combination. This time, and potatoes and butter are also golden combinations.
Allow to melt, then whisk vigorously to combine. Once you have drained the potatoes, add them to the miso. Drizzle Olive oil all over the baking pan and add in drained potatoes. You can have Stir-fried potato miso butter using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried potato miso butter
- You need 400 g of Potatoes.
- You need 15 g of Butter.
- It's 2 tbsp. of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of broccoli.
Use a flat surface and smash all the potatoes down and drizzle miso butter all over the potatoes. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds, and enjoy! In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, olive oil and miso paste until smooth. Remove from the heat and pour the warm liquid over the smashed potatoes.
Stir-fried potato miso butter step by step
- Peel potatoes and cut to bite-size pieces. Then soak it to water. After drain it, put it in a heat-resistant container and microwave it at 600w for 5 minutes. (800w 4.5 minutes).
- Cut the broccoli..
- Melt butter in a frying pan and add potatoes and broccoli..
- Grill on low heat. When it gets brown, add miso and sugar and let it blend into the whole..
Using a pair of tongs, gently flip each smashed potato over to ensure they are coated on both sides. Then sprinkle the tops with the salt and black pepper. Which is why we are obsessed these Garlic Miso Butter Mashed Potatoes! This recipe just turned plain potato puree into a flavourful, exciting, fusion dish! Miso is made of fermented soybeans and is widely used in Japanese cuisine.