Toad In The Hole.
You can cook Toad In The Hole using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toad In The Hole
- It's 140 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 150 mls of semi-skimmed milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It's 4 of thin sausages.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Toad In The Hole instructions
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan).
- In a shallow baking tin put a tablespoon of oil and place the 4 sausages in the tin.
- Mix the flour salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs to the flour and beat with a hand mixer.
- Slowly add the milk and beat with the hand mixer.
- Leave the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
- When the oven is up to temperature put the sausages into the oven for ten minutes whilst the batter rests.
- After 10 minutes take out the sausages and pour the batter mixture around the sausages and place the tin back in the oven for another 25 minutes..
- Serve with gravy and your favourite vegetables.