How to Prepare Delicious My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese
My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese.
You can have My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese
- You need of medium onion diced.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Cumin ground.
- It's of Coriander ground.
- You need of Mild Curry powder.
- It's of Garlic granuals.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Ground Ginger.
- It's of veg stock cube.
- It's of black pepper.
- It's of boiling water.
- It's of extra 1/4 cup boiling water.
- It's of large potatoes diced.
- You need of Add more water at the end to how thick you want it.
- Prepare of little cream and some fresh coriander to garnish.
My Thick Curried Potato & Onion Soup with Cheese step by step
- Heat up the butter and add the diced onion, then add all the spices plus the stock cube stir it around then add the boiling water..
- Stir to mix then add the diced potatoes stir in and let simmer until potatoes have softened. Simmer for 5- 10 minutes Then add to a blender blend until smooth. If its thick add a 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir in as the potatoes thicken it. Add the pepper.
- Lastly add the Cup of grated mild cheese stir in add more boiling water if it's too thick to how you like it. Myself I like it thick. Add a little cream and fresh chopped coriander to Garnish and serve hot..