My Salt & Pepper Chilli Pork. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Book at Sleep, Eat, Repeat Bed And Breakfast. Find What You Need At Booking.
Sprinkle over food or add to your recipes. It's ingredients are essential nutrients that are necessary in your diet. The Signature Seasoning mix packets bring flavor and convenience into your low sodium lifestyle. You can cook My Salt & Pepper Chilli Pork using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Salt & Pepper Chilli Pork
- You need of Enough for 2 Diced pork ( I used 3 pork loin chops diced.
- It's 1 of level tsp chinese salt n pepper seasoning.
- You need 1/4 of of a red fresh chilli chopped.
- You need of And 1/4 of a green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of Small onion diced.
If you're not registered, sign up. Important: If you have an existing Orange account, please sign up again to access your new online account. A diet high in salt (or sodium) can cause raised blood pressure, which can increase your risk of heart disease and stroke. High blood pressure often has no symptoms, and many people who have high blood pressure do not know it.
My Salt & Pepper Chilli Pork instructions
- Dice the pork into small pieces.
- In a frying pan add a tiny little olive oil and heat up..
- Add the pork to the pan fry until all coloured and near to cooked 5 minutes.
- Add the tsp salt n pepper seasoning in the pan mix with the pork.
- Next add the onion and chilli peppers and mix and just cook for 2 minutes.
- Then serve on top of rice, fried rice, or in wraps with salad is very nice. Serve and enjoy the taste..
For tips on how to cut down on salt, read Tips for a lower-salt diet. MySALT® is a delicious all-purpose salt substitute, great for sprinkling on food, replacing salt in cooking and adding to low sodium foods to boost flavor. Using MySALT you will enjoy your favorite foods and recipes while remaining dedicated to your heart healthy lifestyle. You can really cut your salt intake by checking the label and choosing the pizza, ketchup or breakfast cereal that's lower in salt. Go for reduced-salt unsmoked back bacon.