Dill and fish pilaf. Check Out Spices For Fish on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Dill and fish pilaf Mina Haghjoo Indonesia. #MyCookBook #Persian Gulf #rice cooker This rice pilaf/polo/pilau is aromatic as I use dill along some indian spices.
I used boneless skinless dory fish fillets. Great recipe for Dill and fish pilaf. #MyCookBook #Persian Gulf #rice cooker This rice pilaf/polo/pilau is aromatic as I use dill along some indian spices. You can make this rice dish with devined shrimps as well. You can cook Dill and fish pilaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill and fish pilaf
- You need 700 grams of white fish fillet, cut to 3 cm squares.
- You need 3 cups of basmati rice.
- It's 4 of table spoons dried dill leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- You need of One-third teaspoon crushed black pepper.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamin stick.
- It's 3 cm of fresh ginger, grated.
- You need Pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need of Butter.
- It's of Canola oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Serve this with vinegar based pickles. I used boneless skinless dory fish fillets. Here is how you cook it. Get Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
Dill and fish pilaf step by step
- Add 3 table spoon hot water to saffron in a cup and cover until needed..
- Clean and wash the rice until water clear. Add to rice cooker pot with 3 cups of water(less water we use compare to plain rice as mixing it with fish will soften rice grains). Add half of the turmeric and the cinnamon stick and dried dill and some canola oil. Let is stand for one hour..
- After one hours, heat the oil in the pan. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic along ginger and saute few more seconds. Add bay leaves, half of turmeric, cumin and corriander powder.saute until you feel the aroma. Now add fish fillets. Gently stir and cover until fish cooked through with its own water about 15 minutes..
- When fish ready, turn on rice cooker. After about 15 minutes when rice absorbed the water, add fish and mix with rice. Close the lid and let it steam for one hour..
- Unplug the rice cooker. With spatula take the rice and put it in large plate topped with saffron water and melted butter..
This easy Orzo Pilaf recipe is full of buttery flavor with lemon, dill, and green onion. An optional but delicious step: the orzo is toasted in brown butter before it's cooked for a boost of delicious flavor. This simple Greek-inspired side dish will be your go-to to serve with chicken, fish, and more! #iranianeasyfood Dill pilaf: The best rice eaten with fish_____ingredient: riceDried dilloil sunflowersalt_____. A spoonful of yogurt and a little chilli sauce works well too, if liked. Cut butter into pieces and place all over fish.