Spicy Chicken Wings Tawa.
You can have Spicy Chicken Wings Tawa using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Wings Tawa
- You need 2 lb of two bone chicken wings or alternatively use boneless.
- It's 3 tsp of Garlic Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Yogart.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander/cumin powder.
- You need of to taste Salt (1.5tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon.
- It's of While cooking.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It's 2 of chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime cut into qauters.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish.
Spicy Chicken Wings Tawa step by step
- Marinate the wing with the 1st set of ingredients and set aside in fridge for at least 30mins longer if possible.
- Use a large griddle pan if possible or a large frying pan add half the ghee and cook the chicken wings on a high flame stirring occasionally so they don’t burn.
- When the out side has changed colour a little takes around 10/12 mins add kasuri methi and tomato stir and cover for ten mins on a med heat.
- Stir again and check if wings have cooked through. If so drizzle remaining ghee over the cooked chicken add amchur powder coriander lay out the limes pieces and slices chilies to garnish serve hot.