Leftover porridge pancakes. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Mix the porridge, flour, baking powder, banana, eggs and milk in a bowl. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Leftover porridge pancakes Make some delicious porridge pancakes the next time you have some leftover porridge. You can use any type of porridge, and you can add whatever berries and spices you like to the porridge mixture. You can cook Leftover porridge pancakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover porridge pancakes
- Prepare 150 g of cold porridge.
- It's 150 of SR flour.
- It's 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Try some cinnamon, dried cranberries, or in the modern kitchen you might want to try raisins or orange. Leftover porridge pancakes Matthew Lay UK. Now there are pancakes and there are pancakes. There are crepes and stacks and dropped scones and oh what ever you want to contact them.
Leftover porridge pancakes instructions
- Break up the porridge with a fork and add the banana, mashing it all together.
- Beat the egg with the milk and add to the banana mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and beat together.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. When the oil appears to shimmer add spoonfuls of the batter into the pan for the pancakes..
- Flip the pancakes once they appear to be solid around the edge and leave to cook for another minute or so. Then remove from the pan..
- Served with fresh fruits or maple syrup or some fresh yogurt..
They can be flavoured with jam, lemon, Nutella, blueberries, maple syrup, bacon and all sorts of goodies. Now I know that I can use the extra porridge I made to turn it into tomorrow's pancakes! Melt the butter in an electric frying pan or heavy based pan over medium heat. Tip most of it into the batter and whisk until combined, leaving enough in the pan to coat. Fry the pancakes in quarter cup portions until bubbles appear and stay open on the top.