My Bacon, Cheese Fried Sandwich. DIRECTIONS Heat griddle and add bacon. After bacon is cooked on one side, flip it over. Add egg to griddle, fry hard on both sides. sprinkle with garlic salt.
The trick with a bacon weave grilled cheese is that you want the bacon crispy enough to eat prior to adding the cheese, but not too crispy to the point that the extra few minutes on the stove will burn it. I cooked my two bacon weaves in the microwave for five minutes each and they turned out perfect, but it will obviously differ based on the type of bacon you use so your best bet if you want. Fried back bacon (top) and grilled back bacon. You can cook My Bacon, Cheese Fried Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Bacon, Cheese Fried Sandwich
- You need 2 Slices of grilled bacon.
- You need 4 Slices of or more (to fit the bread) Cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 Slices of buttered bread.
I generally grill my bacon, more out of habit than anything else - it makes sense for a fry-up, where there's no room. Using a skillet on medium heat, butter and slightly toast slices of bread, set aside. Fry two eggs in skillet and shape to size of sandwich bread. The sandwich — a cross between a bacon, egg, and cheese and a monte cristo — has quickly captured the salivating attention of other social media users.
My Bacon, Cheese Fried Sandwich step by step
- Butter both sides of the bread..
- Grill the bacon..
- Add one slice cheese on the slice of bread, then the bacon and then the other slice of cheese..
- Add the top slice of bread then add to a hot non stick frying pan. Grill both sides on medium heat for 5 minutes until a nice golden brown..
- Toast both sides when the cheese melts and both sides are browned cut the sandwich in half and serve..
One egg over easy with ham and cheese on rye toast. Two fried egg whites and cheese on an everything bagel. Or, in the classic and possibly highest formulation: bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese on. Add halloumi slices, followed by chorizo, topped with sun dried tomato pesto, followed by avocado and finished with mozzarella. Top with another slice of bread and spread butter over the top.