How to Cook Appetizing Sausage casserole
Sausage casserole. Get inspired by our latest recipes. Create your online recipe binder. by The Hairy Bikers The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly. Our smoky sausage casserole is a gently simmered masterpiece with an addictive crunchy breadcrumb topping.
This meal is well worth the effort - it's an instant winter winner. Remove the sausages from the pan and put them on a plate. Looking for hearty warming comfort food? You can have Sausage casserole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage casserole
- Prepare of Colman's Sausage Casserole Mix (not sausage and onion).
- It's 400 g of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 240 g of Butter Beans (drained).
- It's 12-16 of Chipolatas.
- You need 150 g of Diced Chorizo.
- Prepare 400 g of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Bell Peppers.
- It's 300 ml of Water.
- It's 8 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Spices, add to taste.
- It's of Paprika.
- It's of Chilli.
- It's of Garlic.
- Prepare of Tomato Puree.
- You need of Salt.
These sausage casserole recipes should do the trick. We've got stews, casseroles and a gorgeous sausage cassoulet recipe. Filter This Page Filter Clear All. Brown the sausages,this can be done either under the grill or by frying them.
Sausage casserole instructions
- Add casserole mix and spices with water in a casserole dish I use 4 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic, 2 tsp chilli, pinch of salt.
- Add chorizo, chopped tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Add butter beans, baked beans and chipolatas.
- Put in oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Chop peppers and add to casserole and put back in the oven for 10 minutes.
Once the sausages have browned,put them into a casserole dish and season. Put the sliced onion on top of the sausages. Peel the shallots, then peel and finely slice the garlic. Toss gently, and place on a medium heat. In a large deep pan, brown sausages in cooking oil.