Hot Dog Pasta.
You can cook Hot Dog Pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Pasta
- Prepare 150 g of pasta.
- You need 1 tin of Cambell's condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 tin of hot dogs.
- It's of Herbs, garlic powder or other seasonings of choice, optional*.
Hot Dog Pasta step by step
- 1 cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 7-10 minutes (depending on size/type)..
- Heat the tomato soup as is, in a small saucepan..
- Add the chopped hot dogs to the soup as it heats up. Add a little of the pasta cooking water to create a sauce..
- Drain the pasta, then add the pasta and sauce together. Stir well..
- Serve to happy kids... But I'm not judging you if you want to eat it too 🤩.
- For example you might add garlic granules, onion salt, oregano or basil..