Overnight Oats. Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout - Limited Time Only.
Top with the yogurt, berries, a drizzle of honey and the nut butter. Overnight oats are a quick, healthy and delicious way of preparing rolled oats. With no cooking required, overnight oats are simply prepared by mixing rolled oats, liquids and other ingredients and leaving them to do their magic overnight in the fridge. You can cook Overnight Oats using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats
- It's 40 g of oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 70 g of greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fruit jam of your choice.
- It's 40 g of oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 70 g of greek yogurt.
- It's 120 ml of almond milk (or any milk of your choice).
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
Easy overnight oats are perfect as a healthy post-exercise breakfast. It's quick to prepare and ready-to-go when you are! The Slimming World overnight oats recipe is packed full of healthy breakfast goodness! Making overnight oats with yogurt means they're extra thick and creamy Swap the mixed berries for different Speed Free Foods - try pear and blackberry, orange and peach, or apple and cinnamon.
Overnight Oats instructions
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined..
- Transfer to a glass and refrigirate for at least 4 hours or overnight..
This overnight oats recipe can be made with gluten-free oats. To prepare your overnight oats, simply combine all the ingredients and refrigerate them overnight in an airtight container. The oats and chia seeds soak up the milk and soften overnight, yielding a. Discover overnight oats—a fun and delicious way to enjoy Quaker® Oats! Either add fruit, yogurt, nuts or other tasty ingredients with your favorite milk and oats in a mason jar or find our Overnight Oat cups in the oatmeal aisle.