Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry. The Perfect Hot Chilli Sauce Gift Set To Bring The Heat To The Chilli Lover In Your Life. From extreme hot sauces like God Slayer, to milder Mango Chilli Sauce & Chilli Jam Prepare the prawns, removing guts, remove heads, butterfly them. Generous helping of olive oil in frying pan, get oil hot, put prawns and garlic in at same time.
Add the garlic, parsley, chilli flakes and a large pinch of. Melt the butter and oil together in a frying pan. Turn up the heat, throw in the prawns and fry for a few mins, stirring, until all the prawns turn pink. You can have Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Prepare 50 g of French beans.
- It's of Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- You need 1 of banana shallot, sliced thinly.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It's 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in 2 cm slices.
- You need 1 of hot red chilli, thinly sliced. I leave the seeds in but that’s optional.
- It's 50 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- It's 200 g of broccoli florets, sliced lengthways.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 60 g of water chestnuts, sliced.
- It's 75 g of sweet corn (tinned).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mirin (optional).
- You need 150 g of cooked King prawns.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge dark).
- You need 1 (120 g) of oyster and spring onion stirfry sauce.
- You need 300 g of ready-to-wok noodles.
Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking your lips in utter satisfaction, feeling like you've just dined at a fancy modern Thai restaurant. Mix very well to make it lump free. As the garlic begins to colour, add the prawns and sauté them for a minute. Add the white wine and tomato purée, and simmer for a couple of minutes.
Chilli, Prawn & Vegetable Stir-fry instructions
- Boil the beans in salted water for 5 minutes, drain, cut into 2 cm pieces and set aside for Step 3 below..
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the shallot for 1 minute, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the garlic, pepper, chili and mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the ingredients are softened but not burnt, stirring gently but frequently..
- Increase the heat, add the rest of the vegetables including the beans and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until al dente..
- Add the Mirin, prawns, soy sauce, stirfry sauce, stir thoroughly then immediately add the noodles..
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, turning and tossing frequently. Quickly season to taste and serve onto warm dishes..
Grate the zest of the lemon and roughly chop the rocket. Pop in the prawns and stir-fry for a couple of mins until they have just turned pink. Stir in the sugar and soy, then bubble until the sugar has melted and prawns are cooked through. Spoon on top of the noodles and sprinkle with the remaining spring onions. Remove the pan lid and add the oil, garlic, chilli paste and vinegar.