Nutty Wild garlic pesto and feta pasta 🍝.
You can have Nutty Wild garlic pesto and feta pasta 🍝 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutty Wild garlic pesto and feta pasta 🍝
- Prepare of For the pesto.
- It's 1 bunch of wild garlic.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove (because it’s never too much garlic 🧄).
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare Handful of mixed nuts (pine nuts, walnuts, unsalted peanuts and almond).
- Prepare Pinch of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of For the pasta.
- It's 500 g of pasta.
- Prepare of Boiled water with salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's Handful of feta cheese cubes.
Nutty Wild garlic pesto and feta pasta 🍝 instructions
- First, please let’s appreciate this heaven of wild garlic 😍.
- Rinse wild garlic in a strainer under a stream of cold water, thoroughly.
- Add all the pesto ingredients in a food processor and mix for 1 or 2 minutes (depends on how strong the machine is) until you get a smooth creamy mixture.
- We will only need one tablespoon for this recipe so if you have much left, you can put in a jar with a bit of olive oil on top.
- Bring water with a good pinch of salt to the boil on high heat then add the pasta, give it a stir and cook it for ~ 10 minutes (or according to the packet instructions) I usually just try a piece to tell if it’s cooked or not.
- Drain the water from your pasta. Return the pasta to the pot and add to it 1 tablespoon of butter. Mix gently with a wooden spoon so the pasta doesn’t break..
- Finally add a tablespoon of the pesto you prepared along with the feta cheese and mix gently until all the flavors are combined. Enjoy!.
- And that’s me with my friend happily picking wild garlic 🍃 😁.