Easiest Way to Cook Tasty One Pot Roast Chicken Dinner
One Pot Roast Chicken Dinner. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Rub the butter, herbs and seasoning all over the chicken.
Put the lemon pieces inside the chicken. Make a space in the middle of the roasting tin and put the chicken there. Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. You can cook One Pot Roast Chicken Dinner using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Roast Chicken Dinner
- You need 1 of large chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's 4-6 of potatoes (depending on size).
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- You need 1/2 of cauliflower.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of garlic.
Put chicken in pot on the rack in low position. Pour the Chicken Stock into the pot, pouring it over the chicken. If you haven't got stock just use hot water. Put pressure lid on with valve on seal position.
One Pot Roast Chicken Dinner step by step
- Set the oven temperature to 180 degrees celsius (fan) whilst you prepare the chicken..
- Put the chicken in a large roasting tin. Cut the onion into large pieces and insert into the cavity of the chicken..
- At 45 minutes before the end of chicken cooking time add the carrots to the tin..
- At 30 minutes before the end of chicken cooking time add the small potatoes and the quartered cauliflower..
- Serve with gravy and don't forget to share with the cats!.
Sprinkle the cardamom seeds over the vegetables. Carve the chicken and serve it with the roasted veggies. Gently ease the chicken skin away from the breast. Stir some salt and pepper into the butter and push the butter under the skin. Put the bay leaf in the cavity of the chicken and sit on top of the onion and carrot.