Breakfast porridge oats. Beat Emotional Eating, Cravings, at Mid-Day, Sweet Tooth, & So Much More. Get Personalized Support Every Step of the Way. You Can Do It with Noom!
Check out this luxurious take on this classic Scottish breakfast recipe for pinhead oat porridge here at foodanddrink.scotsman.com. More Creative Porridge Recipe Ideas Across The Web. Watch this great video below where Jamie Oliver demonstrates his own oatmeal recipes for the ultimate breakfast and twists it all up with different toppings so that you will never get bored with this classic dish. You can have Breakfast porridge oats using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast porridge oats
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2.5 cup of water(can use less according to texture/type of oats.
- It's 1.5 cup of plain milk.
- Prepare 3 tbspn of sweet condensed milk.
- You need 3 of tablespn soft brown suger.
- You need 1 tbspn of honey.
- Prepare of Drizzled of honey on serving.
- Prepare of Some nuts and fruits garnishes (see in pic).
- You need 2 table spoon of Butter1 or.
- Prepare of Garnish(see main pics): raspberris,blackberris,variety nuts,.
- Prepare of Fresh banana slice, other toping options.
Porridge is traditionally a breakfast dish that is simply made by cooking oats with water or milk. Different spices, fruits and sweeteners such as honey can then be added according to taste. Porridge can also be made using different grains including buckwheat, quinoa, brown rice, spelt or amaranth. Set oats soaking before bed with grated apple or pear and enjoy a delicious breakfast straight from the fridge when you wake up.
Breakfast porridge oats step by step
- Start with boiling the 1 mug oats in 2.5 mugs water.in medium low heat until it is softer and absorbs all the water.here care take that it first stick to base and burn.
- Now can add the milk,the suger and optional spice e.g. cinnamon (This may change it's color though),or cardamom,raisins if u wish or nuts if you can use them..then simmer abit until start thicken you can add condensed milk and stir in...
- Last step is add the knob of butter just as it's cooked already,stir it in..now can add all your fresh berries, roasted nuts of choice (if dint add while cooking),Or just as a garnish..don't forget that very important drizzle of honey which pairs well with the oats flavor!bismillah and enjoy.
- The plain porridge (without fruits or nuts or honey topings added) can stay in fridge for upto 3 to days.
A simple creamy mixture of softened oats and fruit, it's somewhere between a fruit yogurt and porridge - think healthy cranachan. How to make overnight oats The milk gets soaked up by the oats and the next morning you have a delicious ready to eat breakfast waiting for you. Fill the glass as much as you think you'll be able to eat the next morning. Breakfast Cereal; Porridge & Oats; Porridge & Oats. Porridge Oats; Instant Porridge Sachets; Instant Porridge Pots; Show all.