Chicken and rainbow capsicums.
You can have Chicken and rainbow capsicums using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and rainbow capsicums
- Prepare of sliced capsicums (can be any colour or mix).
- You need of small onion (cut into wedges).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic cloves, diced.
- You need of chicken breast fillet chopped into chunks.
- It's of shredded/diced ham (150g).
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- You need of chicken stock or water.
- Prepare of white wine (can omit this step).
- You need of salt and pepper, to taste.
Chicken and rainbow capsicums step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp oil on a pan, stir fry capsicums and onions until it look soft, then stir in the garlic cook for 2-3 mins until garlic became aromatic..
- Remove the capsicum, garlic and onion from the pan. Add the remaining of the oil onto the pan. Add in chicken, cook for 5-7 mins until chicken look golden brown (no longer pink)..
- Pour in chicken stock, salt and pepper, can tomato, diced ham and cooked veggies back to the pan and mix well. Simmer for 15-20 mins until chicken is fully cooked..
- Taste the food and adjust salt and pepper to your liking. Stir in wine and cook for another 5 more minutes, let the alcohol evaporated. Turn off the heat, and your dish is now ready. Served with pasta or couscous..