Recipe: Perfect Basa Fish an Prawn Bhaji
Basa Fish an Prawn Bhaji. Basa fish recipe, this easy fish pie recipe will put a smile on every ones face.we have used basa fish fillet, salmon and prawns in a creamy sauce and toppe. Basa fillets baked in a prawn and mushroom sauce, Filetto di basa al forno con salsa di gamberetti. Using mushroom soup is a clever cheat that takes all of the hard work out of this recipe.
Make your own Basa Fish Curry from scratch at home, chunks of Basa fish marinated in yoghurt, garlic, chilli, turmeric & ginger. Then hob cooked in a homemade coconut curry paste. Any white fish, such as Cod, Haddock or Tilapia can be used instead. You can have Basa Fish an Prawn Bhaji using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basa Fish an Prawn Bhaji
- You need 350 g of whole Pack of frozen Basa Fish Fillets.
- You need Splash of milk for the baking tray.
- It's 1-2 of hen eggs.
- Prepare 1 of bit of milk.
- It's of Some Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 of bit of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 of tiny bit's of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 10 of ready to eat frozen Prawns once defrosted.
- It's of Vegetable Oil.
The good news is, there are no recommended restrictions for other types of retail fish. No, basa fish is not high in mercury! How To Make Pan Fried Basa Fillet Recipe - Step By Step. Like other types of white fish, basa is low in calories and rich in high-quality protein.
Basa Fish an Prawn Bhaji step by step
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6 and Preheat your mini Electric Deep Fat Fryer or larger One if you have one - to the 140 mark. Put a bit of milk in the bottom of the Baking Tray and then place the 2 frozen Basa Fish Fillets on that baking tray and bake for 35 minutes - turning half way through cooking time..
- Crack 2 hen eggs into a mixing bowl and then whisk with a Dinner Fork,add a bit of milk,Turmeric Powder and a little bit of Plain Flour to start off with and then place the 10 frozen prawns into the runny Pancake Batter.Add Plain Flour and a pinch of Sea Salt too a Dinner Plate pour 5 frozen Prawns onto the Plain Flour add Batter on it's own over the Prawns and then add more Plain Flour too form into big balls - do the same with the other One..
- Add both bhaji balls at the same time and then allow to deep fry at the 140 mark for 5 minutes. Then turn the Deep Fat Fryer up to the 180 mark and continue too deep fry for 3 minutes,turn them over and allow to deep fry for a further 30 seconds.Use slotted spoon too take the bhaji's out and place on Kitchen Roll whilst on a Dinner Plate and then serve fish and bhaji's together on a clean dry Dinner Plate..
Growing up, we ate bhaji once a week as a main course. My mom added shrimp in her bhaji or kept it completely vegan; serving alongside dhal and rice (see pic at end of post). She used fresh poi/pui bhaji which we. A speedy fish supper for two, this recipe uses budget-friendly basa fillets; a flaky white fish with a delicate flavour similar to cod. What's more, it's high in protein and a source of vitamin C, too.