Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread
Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread.
You can have Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread
- You need 2 of small shallots.
- It's 250 g of mozzarella.
- You need 50 g of salad mix.
- Prepare 15 ml of white wine vinegar.
- You need 30 ml of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber.
- It's 125 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 g of fresh basil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 64 g of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of garlic baguettes, frozen.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, to season.
Chicken Pizza Melts with Salad and Garlic Bread instructions
- Line a baking tray with tin foil and preheat oven to 180C (fan)..
- Add the chicken breasts to the baking tray, without flattening them..
- Combine the tomato puree with the cold water in a small bowl to make a paste, and then season with a pinch of the oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together well..
- Drain the brine from the mozzarella if necessary, and cut into small, bite-sized, chunks. Set aside one half of the mozzarella for later..
- Cut the fresh basil roughly into pieces..
- Top the chicken breasts first with the tomato paste, then half of the mozzarella slices and finally with the chopped basil. Place the chicken in the top shelf of the oven for 15-20 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and golden..
- Meanwhile, place the two frozen garlic baguettes on a foil lined baking tray and place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the garlic bread and the chicken is in the oven, wash the salad, Slice the cucumber, and the shallots finely..
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, then add to a bowl with the salad, cucumber and shallots, and give it a gentle mix up..
- Combine the mayo, white wine vinegar and remaining oregano with the olive oil in a small bowl, adding salt and pepper to season. Stir to mix it well. This is the dressing..
- Remove the garlic bread from the oven a few minutes before it is is completely cooked, and add the remaining mozzarella in between the slices, putting back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese..
- Serve the chicken breasts, with sides of salad and cheesy garlic bread, and the dressing. Enjoy!.