Spicy Pork & Potato Soup.
You can have Spicy Pork & Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork & Potato Soup
- It's 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It's 200 g of Pork *cut into bite-size pieces.
- You need 2 cups of Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *You may wish to add more.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes *cut into bite-size pieces.
- It's 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Spicy Pork & Potato Soup step by step
- Heat Sesame Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, cook Garlic, Onion and Pork for a few minutes..
- When Pork changed colour, add Chicken Stock and bring to the boil, and season with Soy Sauce and Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)..
- Add Potato pieces, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until Potato is soft. Add extra Soy Sauce if required..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy with freshly cooked Rice. *Note: You can pour this soup over the Rice..