How to Make Yummy Steamed Fish
Steamed Fish. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Fish Steamer On eBay.
We have loads of healthy and flavourful recipes, including Chinese steamed fish and lots more. Steam your veg at the same time, and dinner is served! Fresh tuna steaks are steamed and then served with as Asian-style ginger, sherry, garlic and soy sauce. You can have Steamed Fish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Fish
- Prepare 400 g of Pompano (or Salmon, Tilapia, boneless Milkfish).
- It's 1/2 c of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Wansoy (Cilantro or Coriander).
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- You need 1 c of ripe Tomatoes, diced.
- It's 1/2 c of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 of gloves, crushed.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Use enough liquid to half cover the fish and make sure the pan has a well-fitting lid. Drizzle the lime juice on top and then scatter the pieces of pak choi around and on top of the fish. Pour the soy sauce over the pak choi and loosely seal the foil to make a package, making sure you leave space at the top for the steam to circulate as the fish cooks. Cut a large rectangle of foil, big enough to make a large envelope.
Steamed Fish step by step
- Season fish with salt and pepper, including inside the cavity of the fish.
- Place fish in a non-stick pan. Put some cilantro, spring onion tomatoes, garlic, onion inside fish and the rest on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and Pepper. Pour olive oil. *can also put sliced black olives.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat..
- Or bake for 15-20 minutes at 170 C, covered with foil.
- Note: I tried it also with Salmon 😋.
Place the pak choi on the foil, followed by the fish, then the ginger and garlic. Pour over the soy sauce and rice wine, then season. In this fragrant, fresh-tasting dish, sea bass fillets are sprinkled with rice wine and steamed, then served with a Chinese-style black bean sauce flavoured with ginger, garlic and soy. Serve it with herbed brown rice. Lay the fish on the steamer's rack, making sure the rack is elevated above the water, and cover again.