Banoffee Pie. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Crush the digestive biscuits, either by hand using a wooden spoon, or in a food processor, until you get fine crumbs, tip into a bowl.
Find out how to make a banoffee pie from scratch, making your own caramel, or buy in dulce de leche for an easy version. To make the base, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs and melt the butter over a low heat. Pour into a bowl and mix to combine. You can have Banoffee Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banoffee Pie
- It's 250 g of digestives.
- It's 115 g of sunflower marg.
- It's 297 g of can of carnation caramel.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- It's 250 ml of double cream.
- It's 3 of flake bars.
- You need 3 of crunchie bars.
- You need 8 of "/20cm loose bottomed cake tin.
Make a homemade dessert that's sure to have everyone talking with our tempting banoffee pie recipe. Classically delicious, it's a sure favourite of ours here at Carnation and is made with our own creamy Carnation Condensed Milk to make a smooth and golden caramel. Put the butter and flour in a food processor and pulse until it resembles fresh breadcrumbs. Add the yolk of the egg and the sugar and pulse again until mixed through then, add a tbsp at a time of very cold water pulsing the processor after each addition.
Banoffee Pie instructions
- Put digestives in plastic bag and bash with rolling pin until totally crumbed..
- Put crumbs into a bowl, add sunflower marg and mix till combined..
- Press onto base of cake tin, put in fridge to set for a couple of hours..
- When totally set, scoop caramel onto biscuit and spread evenly..
- Crumble flakes over caramel..
- Slice bananas and put on top of flakes..
- In a large bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form and spread over the bananas..
- Bash of chop crunchie bars and sprinkle on top..
- Leave to set in fridge for a couple of hours before serving..
Stop adding water as soon as the dough starts to come together as one piece. With crumbly crushed digestive biscuits and rich caramel, this Quick & Easy Banoffee Pie recipe is sure to go down a treat. Nutrition and allergy information I tried three different banoffee pie recipes I found online and a recipe book. So I've made my own version of the banoffee pie using the basis of the recipes I have found and added a bit of twist! My partner and friends love this and I hope you will too.