Conchiglie pasta with tomato sauce. Lightweight Camping Equipment - Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Check Out Tomato Pasta On eBay. Add the tinned chopped tomatoes with a pinch of sugar and a splash of red wine vinegar, then season.
Add tomato puree, tomato ketchup, salt needed, pepper powder, dry oregano powder and dry basil powder. Cook on low heat stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens and changes color. Now the sauce and the pasta is ready. You can cook Conchiglie pasta with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Conchiglie pasta with tomato sauce
- It's 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It's 1 of tinned chopped tomato.
- It's Pinch of dry basil.
- It's 400 g of cooked conchiglie.
Mix the pasta with the sauce. Place the cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and seasoning in a medium shallow ovenproof dish and mix well to coat everything in the oil. Add the chopped tomatoes, white wine, garlic, sugar and chilli to the pan. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and black pepper.
Conchiglie pasta with tomato sauce step by step
- Heat a nonstick pan and add extra-virgin olive oil. Gently fry the finely chopped onion for 7-8 minutes, until softened and golden. Add the crushed garlic cloves, chilli flakes, salt, basil and the chopped red bell pepper then cook for 3 minutes more..
- Add the tinned chopped tomatoes with a splash of water. Add the dry basil then bring to a gentle simmer and cook 4-5 minutes adding a splash of water if needed. Toss through the cooked conchiglie with 2 tbsp cooking water. Season and serve. Enjoy !!!.
The result is an intensely flavoured, oily tomato sauce, perfect for coating pasta. Pour a layer of the tomato sauce over the bottom of an ovenproof dish and place the filled shells on top. Pour over the remaining tomato sauce, sprinkle over the parmesan and top with slices of. Conchiglie, commonly known as "shells" or "seashells" is a type of Italian pasta. The name derives from the Italian word for seashell (conchiglie).