My Quick and tasty Breakfast. Jamie Cullum's brunch recipe is a moreish combination of creamy avocado, salty. Great recipe for My Quick and tasty Breakfast. I have this breakfast most mornings, I saw a similar recipe a long time ago and over time ingredients changed slightly.
Adapt this recipe for easy overnight oats to suit your tastes. You can add dried fruit, seeds and nuts, grated apple or pear, or chopped tropical. Almost any quick bread recipe makes for a fast and healthy breakfast. You can cook My Quick and tasty Breakfast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Quick and tasty Breakfast
- You need 50 g of mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1 rasher of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 slice of wholemeal bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Bonus points go to ones that have fruit, nuts, or whole grains. This bread has two of the three—with frozen or fresh cranberries and whole hazelnuts. Keep the bread tightly wrapped during the week to maintain freshness. Use a recipe like TheKitchn's Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles to create a frozen breakfast chock-full of protein-packed yogurt and vitamin-rich berries.
My Quick and tasty Breakfast step by step
- Start the egg to poach, I use a silicon pouch as I have never been able to poach an egg the proper way. While waiting for the water to boil move to step 2.
- Put the bacon under the grill.
- Slice the mushrooms and tomato, Place on a medium heat with a splash of olive oil, add the garlic salt.
- When the water for the egg starts to boil. Put your bread in the toaster and toast.
- When the toast is ready everything else should be cooked.
- Place the bacon on the toast followed by the mushroom and tomato mix and top it with the egg.
In the morning, just grab and go—no. The quickest breakfast is one that's already made! These delicious lemon poppy seed muffins are perfect for a grab-and-go bite as you're headed out the door. It's an easy recipe that's also healthy and vegan. Poached egg, squash, mushrooms and kale on sourdough.