You can have Snack/lunch idea using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snack/lunch idea
- You need 1 piece of Parma ham.
- It's 3 slices of cucumber.
- You need 2 slices of mature cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of chocolate bar of your choice, split into 3.
- It's 6 pieces of feta cheese.
- It's 3 of blueberries.
- You need 3 of raspberries.
- You need 2 pieces of salami/pepperoni.
Snack/lunch idea step by step
- First, put the two pieces of salami on the plate, one overlapping the other. Then put the Parma ham, in the middle of the two, in a sort of pile..
- Then put three pieces of feta cheese each side of the Parma ham..
- Then on one side, put your three pieces of chocolate. Put the first piece on the plate. Then lean the second piece on the first piece, and the third piece on the second..
- On the other side (of the Parma ham, salami, feta cheese thing) put the two pieces of cheddar cheese, once again leaning on each other..
- Above the cheese, put a piece of cucumber on the plate, and lean the other piece of cucumber on top of it..
- Next to the cucumber, put the three raspberries in a triangle/circle sort of shape..
- Finally put the three blueberries in a sort of curved line next to the raspberries, above the chocolate..