Black-eyed pea and sausage jambalaya in rice cooker. Buy The Finest Of German Delicacies With Uk's Leading Hot Dog & Sausage Supplier. Your Favourite Meat & Meatless Hot Dog Supplier In The Uk For All Your Culinary Needs. Stylish Decor with Photos & Art.
Mix all ingredients together in a rice cooker, press the button and cook. Mix all ingredients in rice cooker. Slice sausage into bite size pieces and brown in a medium pan. You can cook Black-eyed pea and sausage jambalaya in rice cooker using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black-eyed pea and sausage jambalaya in rice cooker
- You need 1 pack of sausages (choose your meat or replacement; smoked link sausages are good).
- You need 1 can of black-eyed peas/beans or a mix that includes these.
- Prepare of Sliced jalapeños fresh or canned, to taste (amount determines the spice level; note that the spice comes from the seeds so remove those if you just want the taste of jalapeños).
- Prepare 1 can of broth.
- It's 1.25 cups of uncooked medium-grain white rice (after your first go, adjust the amount and type of rice according to how you like its moistness and balance with the other ingredients).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (you can feel this in your arteries the next day).
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, chopped (your call whether to contrast colours with the jalapeños).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 0.5 cup of green onions, chopped.
Mix all ingredients together in a rice cooker, press the button and cook. While your sausage is doing its thing, melt the ½ stick of butter in the microwave. Add in all the other ingredients. http://www. RiceCookerMeals.com presents how to cook Blackeye Pea & Sausage Jambalaya in a Rice Cooker!
Black-eyed pea and sausage jambalaya in rice cooker instructions
- Slice and brown the sausages in a skillet and drain the excess grease. If using British sausages, boil for a few min first to get them sturdier for slicing..
- Add all the ingredients to your rice cooker pot. Give a good stir, being careful not to mash up the ingredients or scratch the insides of your pot..
- Press the COOK button or equivalent. It’s fine to use the default function rather than more specific options on fancier rice cookers. Bear with the gorgeous aromas from your kitchen..
- Once the rice cooker announces its work is done, let it alone for 10 min..
- Open the rice cooker and admire, but don’t stir — take your rice paddle and push it to the bottom of the pot, then slice through the rice across the length and breadth, like you’re making little rice cubes. This will prevent overly mashing your lovely meal while aerating the cooked rice for better texture..
- Finally, take a cooksnap and share your joy with me, before serving your hungry crowd. They will likely want seconds..
So quick and easy to do, and it tastes great! Add the broth and black-eyed peas; bring to a boil. Stir in the rice, jalapenos and green onion. Season with salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning. Check out this killer cajun black eyed pea jambalaya that's all done in your rice cooker.