My Kimchi & Black Garlic Chicken.
You can have My Kimchi & Black Garlic Chicken using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Kimchi & Black Garlic Chicken
- You need of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- It's of kimchi sauce.
- It's of black garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of Salad of your choice.
My Kimchi & Black Garlic Chicken instructions
- Mix the kimchi sauce with the black garlic and the oil mix together in a bowl..
- Cut the chicken in strips and add to the sauce mix in so all chicken is covered. Cover and marinate for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Next add the chicken to oven try with parchment paper on the bottom add the chicken strips flat spread out. Add to the oven and cook for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile get your salad ready if your having salad..
- Take the chicken out after 20 mins and just toss it all over then add back for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken to the serving plate with the salad add some chopped spring onion on top of the chicken to garnish.
- Next pour what's left of the sauce on the tray just a little over the salad to give it flavour..
- Serve and enjoy.