Warm Mediterranean Red Quinoa Salad 🥗.
You can have Warm Mediterranean Red Quinoa Salad 🥗 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm Mediterranean Red Quinoa Salad 🥗
- It's 1 of microwave packet Tesco red and white cooked quinoa.
- It's 2 of ready cooked peppers in oil (you buy these in jars).
- It's 6-8 of sun dried tomatoes in oil (also bought in jars).
- It's 1 tsp of lazy garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It's Handful of fresh basil.
Warm Mediterranean Red Quinoa Salad 🥗 step by step
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes. Heat some oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes and gently fry the garlic for a few minutes..
- Add the chopped peppers and tomatoes and allow to cook gently on a low heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally to stop it burning..
- Microwave your quinoa according to the instructions on the packet. Then pour the quinoa into the pan with the peppers..
- Give it all a good stir then serve topped with the basil. We had ours with simple roasted salmon and a green salad..