Bacon and Spinach Pasta.
You can cook Bacon and Spinach Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Spinach Pasta
- You need 400 g of dried fusilli or penne pasta.
- It's 400 g of baby spinach leaves.
- It's of Cooking spray.
- It's 10 of lean bacon rashers, all fat removed and roughly chopped.
- It's 200 g of tinned lean ham, roughly chopped or diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced or finally chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried sage.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It's of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need of Dried chilli flakes to taste.
Bacon and Spinach Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions..
- Place spinach in a lidded saucepan then pour just enough boiling water to cover the spinach. Cover with lid and leave for 3-5 minutes. After, drain well and squeeze excess water out..
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and stir-fry the bacon for 5-6 minutes or until it lightly golden brown..
- Roughly chopped the spinach then add to the bacon along with the garlic, ham and bacon. Stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Add pasta to the bacon and toss together to combine together..
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with chilli flakes to taste and serve with a salad..