Stir-fried Squid & Lemon. Add the squid to the pan and stir-fry for one minute. Tip in the shallots, chillies, peas, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar and continue to stir-fry for three minutes. Remove from heat and place squid and sauce on a plate.
Now, add the stir-fry sauce to the pan and mix everything together well. Tip onto a plate and repeat with the rest of the squid. Stir-fry until the prawns are pink and the squid is cooked. You can cook Stir-fried Squid & Lemon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Squid & Lemon
- You need 2 of Squid Tubes *about 300g, thawed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *coarsely chopped.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon *sliced.
- It's 2 of servings Salad Lettuce Mix.
Remove from the pan and set aside. Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan, along with the garlic, courgette, bok choi, chillies, carrot. Coarsely crush, then stir in the sea salt flakes. Heat a wok over a high heat until smoking.
Stir-fried Squid & Lemon step by step
- If you thawed Frozen Squid Tubes in water, drain them very well. Dry them with paper towel if too wet. Cut into rings about 2cm in width..
- Arrange Salad Vegetables on a serving plate..
- Heat Olive Oil and Garlic in a frying pan over high heat. When aromatic, cook Squids. When colour is changed, it won’t take long, add Lemon slices, Salt and Pepper, and stir-fry until cooked..
- Place cooked Squid and Lemon slices on the Salad Vegetables, pour the liquid in the pan over the Squid, sprinkle with extra Black Pepper, and enjoy immediately..
- Note: If you have a lot of liquid, cook the liquid for 30 to 60 seconds to reduce the amount, then pour it over..
Tip on to a plate, then repeat with the remaining oil and the rest of the squid. Heat a wok over high heat and add the vegetable oil. Add the ginger and spring onions and toss for about a minute until fragrant. Add the squid and toss quickly. Add the Shaoxing wine, soy sauce, salt and sugar and toss to combine.