Wool Roll Bread - Spring onion & pancetta filling.
You can cook Wool Roll Bread - Spring onion & pancetta filling using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wool Roll Bread - Spring onion & pancetta filling
- You need 80 ml of Warm milk.
- It's 3 g of Easy bake yeast.
- Prepare 300 g of Bread flour.
- You need 5 g of Salt.
- You need 30 g of Caster Sugar.
- You need of Whole egg 1 (55g).
- You need 100 ml of Double cream.
- You need 150 g of Pancetta.
- You need 2 of Spring onion.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- You need of Melted butter (for tin greasing).
- It's of Milk (brush the dough surface).
Wool Roll Bread - Spring onion & pancetta filling instructions
- Mix yeast into the warm milk and leave it aside for 5 minutes..
- Get a big bowl and add in flour, sugar and salt. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add in egg, yeast milk mixture and cream in to form a dough. Keep kneading until the dough can stretch to do the window pane test..
- Use clinging film to cover the bowl and leave it in a warm place for the 1st proofing (60 minutes)..
- Grease the baking tin and place a baking paper in the bottom. Divide the dough into 5 small doughs. Roll them and then rest the doughs for 15 minutes..
- Mix pancetta, chopped spring onion and white pepper..
- Get one dough and roll it flat to an oval shape. Place the filling on the 1/3 part on the top and then use the knife to cut the strips. (Put some flour on the knife will make the cutting easier) Roll down the dough..
- Place the doughs in the baking tin and do the final proofing. (60-90 minutes).
- Brush some milk on the dough and bake in 170°C oven for 17-20 minutes. Enjoy!! 😋.