Easiest Way to Cook Yummy My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:
My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:. Place it in the food processor together with salt, egg, milk, soft butter, and sugar. Saute onion and garlic till fragrant. Then add chopped spinach and blanched corn kernels.
Close the sandwich, cut in half, and enjoy. I had wilted my own spinach and froze it so perhaps it was more watery than usual. Regardless I drained it then squeezed it so it was somewhat drained. You can cook My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich: using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich:
- Prepare 4 of sliced spinach bread (my homemade spinach bread recipe link 👇.
- You need of https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/14920660-spinach-bread?invite_token=tQm7sU69RotXPbrkYGyd4S7m&shared_at=1620315410.
- Prepare 1/2 of small cucumber thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of tomato thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of avocado thinly sliced.
- Prepare as needed of Lettuce.
- You need Pinch of Salt & pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Mozzarella cheese slice.
I also added garlic to the bread and my bread was a bit stickier than I think it was supposed to be but it still pulled away from the pan so it was good. I only made the dough in the breadmaker. Absolutely Delicious and so much easier than the way my Italian Grandma used to make it. My husband and I tried to make his mom's spinach bread a few times but we had too much trouble working with yeast.
My Homemade Spinach Bread Sandwich: step by step
- Arrange 4 of the slices of bread on a chopping board Trim the ends..
- Place avocado in small bowl and mash with fork or spoon add salt & pepper, and lemon juice mix well..
- Apply up 1 Tbsp of avocado mixture on one side of bread Place lettuce 2 slices of cucumber, tomato slice, onion slice..
- Place again 1 Tbsp of avocado mixture put slice of fresh mozzarella then sandwich together before tucking in. Serve immediately..
It is such a pleasure to work with ready made dough. Why not do it the easy way. Still the same great italian flavor we both remembered as. When the spinach has cooled down, sandwich a few spoons with the mozzarella between two slices of bread. Heat a griddle pan over medium-high heat.