Fajita pasta. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Rub half into the chicken pieces.
Add the milk and the penne, stirring constantly to prevent any pasta from sticking. Reduce to a medium heat and add the milk and the penne pasta, stirring constantly to prevent sticking. Who says Fajita's belong as a wrap? You can have Fajita pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita pasta
- You need 1 of white onion.
- It's 1 of red pepper.
- It's 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's of Fajita seasoning (packet or homemade).
- You need 100 g of pasta.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need 1 carton of passata.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 50 ml of double cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chilli power optional.
- It's 100 g of cheese.
Just try this Pasta Bake, and you'll agree. Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature. Heat coconut oil in a large pan and add chicken thighs. Simmer for a couple of minutes, then add drained pasta and check seasoning.
Fajita pasta instructions
- Start by boiling a saucepan of water for the pasta let it bubble and then add your pasta in and cook until soft..
- Slice the peppers and remove seeds. Remove skin off the onion and slice. Fry in a little bit of olive oil until soft..
- Slice the chicken and fry until cooked it shouldn't be pink. You can do this in the same pan as the peppers and onion..
- Add your fajita seasoning (half) to the pan with the chicken and peppers..
- When the pasta is soft then drain out the water and add back to the pan..
- Add the tomato Passata to the pasta and some salt and pepper and chilli powder if you want it spicy. Then add the rest of the seasoning and stir and make sure the heat is on so your sauce heats up. Add the tomato puree and the double cream and stir together..
- If you would like your sauce thicker then add some cornflour. Then add half of your cheese in and mix until it's all melted. Add the rest on top when it's all finished..
- Add the peppers and onion and chicken to pasta and sauce and stir together until all covered then it's ready. Add cheese on top if you would like to..
Mix the bag with your hands to thoroughly coat. Marinate for as long as you have time for (up to overnight). Slice chicken into strips and return to skillet with vegetables. Sprinkle in fajita seasoning mix and toss to coat. Return skillet to medium-high and add pasta and half and half.