Easiest Way to Make Tasty Chia Seed Oat Porridge With Dates & Cardamom
Chia Seed Oat Porridge With Dates & Cardamom. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out chia seeeds on eBay.
If you're following our Healthy Diet Plan, save half for the next day. Pour almond milk and sweetener, if using, over mixture and stir to combine, making sure to break up any clumps of chia seeds. Scatter over or mix into the finished porridge. You can cook Chia Seed Oat Porridge With Dates & Cardamom using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Oat Porridge With Dates & Cardamom
- It's 3 tbsp of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 300 mls of almond milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dates.
- Prepare 3-4 of pecans chopped.
- You need of Honey to taste.
Serve with a drizzle of maple or date syrup. Combine the overnight oats with chia seeds and store in an overnight oats container for an easy grab and go at any time of day. Storage: If you are soaking oats to eat the very next morning, then the overnight oats do not need to be refrigerated. Cover and leave to soak overnight too.
Chia Seed Oat Porridge With Dates & Cardamom instructions
- Add the oats, chia seeds, cardamom and almond milk to a pan and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Stir well and add honey to taste. Then pour into a bowl and top with your chopped dates and pecans. Add another drizzle of honey to serve..
On a high-speed blender, make a ground powder of oats and flax seeds. Then add apple, dates, almonds, and almond milk and blend until creamy and frothy. Cover with a lid and let stand overnight at room temperature. The next morning, uncover the saucepan and stir in banana slices, chopped dates, cinnamon and sea salt. Add all ingredients to a small pot and stir to evenly combine.