Lazy Japanese Curry. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Lazy Japanese Curry LazyCook_HK Hong Kong.
The reason I used Japanese curry is because none of the Korean ones that I could find were vegan. This is the brand that I used (this is vegan friendly, but contains palm oil): In this video, I used mainly the ingredients I remember my mom using as a kid - potatoes, potatoes and onions. Lazy people, being lazy, I bought this gigantic packet of japanese curry. You can cook Lazy Japanese Curry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy Japanese Curry
- It's of Chicken/beef/pork, season with salt and black pepper.
- You need half of a packet of curry cubes.
- It's cubes of carrots.
- It's cubes of potatoes.
- You need 600 ml of water or more if you prefer.
Cooked it on like Monday, and we had enough for lunch and dinner all the way to Wednesday for the two of us! A handful of baby carrots : I get baby carrots because I don't have to chop them! Japanese curry rice is an amazingly well known dish in Japan! Japanese curry rice is an amazingly well known dish in Japan! 懶人廚房 Lazy Cook's Recipes.
Lazy Japanese Curry step by step
- Ingredients. thats the curry cubes see if it taste ok. As for the chicken seasoned for 1hr b4 frying. can follow the box but I prefer my way..
- Sear chicken until cooked. You can make other meat like pork cutlets, fish cutlets which is really up to u. For carrots and potatoes pan sear for a few mins before stewing so that they wont go all mushy if cooked too long..
- Throw all ingredients into the pan together with the cubes and boiled water and stew it for around 10 mins. I like more sauce so i would add more water so just do taste test if too bland cook a bit longer if too salty add more water..
- Serve Hot with Rice or Fries Enjoy!.
Our cheat's Japanese katsu sando with crunchy slaw is the ultimate lunch treat. Too lazy to cook from scratch? Buy the premix version here. —-If you like this recipe, you might like these too: Secret Recipe For The Best Sesame Oil Chicken 麻油鸡. Disclaimer: Spice N' Pans is not related to these products and cannot guarantee the. I document recipes in a way I hope are easy to read and understand.