My Chocolate Pancake. 💖. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Step Outside Your Comfort Zone and Mix It Up, Experiencing the Wonder of Food Refreshed. Kit Out Your Kitchen For Your Greatest Adventure Yet. Tip the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl with a small pinch of salt.
Heat a splash of the oil and a little of the butter in a non-stick frying pan until sizzling. Chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce Recipe. May your days be filled with chocolate - specifically this chocolate pancake recipe! You can cook My Chocolate Pancake. 💖 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Chocolate Pancake. 💖
- You need of Enough pancake mix for 1 person.
- It's 2 drops of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of little chocolate spread for each one.
- It's of Non stick frying pan.
- You need 1 of little butter for each pancake for frying.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry; mix just until combined. Heat a lightly greased pan over medium-high heat. Flip and cook an additional minute on the opposite side. My chocolate pancakes are just as simple as any homemade pancakes, and turn out delightfully fluffy and so incredibly tasty without being overly sweet.
My Chocolate Pancake. 💖 instructions
- Make your Pancake mix then add 2 drops of pure vanilla then mix in. Use a non stick pan and add a little butter melt it then add your pancake mix in a pouring jug. Add a little butter for each one..
- Add for any size you want i made small ones. When cooked on both sides add to a plate.
- When it bubbles on top its good to turn over..
- Spread the chocolate on them only a very thin spread or they will be sickly to taste. Then add the next but dont put chocolate on, just every other one. I made 5 thin ones on top of each other..
- Serve while warm..
OK, the chocolate syrup might make it a less-than-healthy breakfast but when served with juicy, fresh berries it balances out for the decadent breakfast pancakes. These fluffy chocolate pancakes are the perfect way for a chocolate lover to start their day! Thick and full of melty chocolate in each bite, this simple recipe gives you a good reason to get out of bed in the morning. As a new mom, getting myself and my daughter ready for the day is an accomplishment every morning. Breakfast is always a challenge, as I want something that.