My cheese curry baked beans on toast. We provide you only the perfect My cheese curry baked beans on toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. My cheese curry baked beans on toast.
Kids Fav Recipes - Curry for the Soul Hey guys, who doesn't love beans on toast especial. Meanwhile pour the baked beans into a saucepan, add the curry powder and raisins. Turn the heat up and put the chorizo back in the pan along with the bay leaves, tomato puree, and smoked paprika and stir well. You can cook My cheese curry baked beans on toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My cheese curry baked beans on toast
- It's 1 tin of baked beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ur fav curry powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 of large squeeze of sriracha sauce.
- It's 1 of small onion diced.
- It's 1 of tomato diced.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of toast.
- Prepare of Butter for toast.
- You need of Cheese slices to taste.
Pour in the chopped tomatoes and treacle and simmer covered for five. Heat the beans just like it says on the tin Spoon over hot buttered toast and sprinkle with plenty of grated cheese Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up Beans on Toast, sumptuous open toast, which features canned baked beans, capsicum and cheese. Use wholemeal/seeded bread and a little less cheese if you're trying to go hea. Turn your beans on toast to beans in toast by adding a slice on top to enjoy a baked beans sandwich… just be sure to have some tissues handy as things will be getting messy!
My cheese curry baked beans on toast instructions
- Put beans and diced onions and tomatoes into a pan cook for 2/3mins.
- Add sriracha,curry powder, butter,salt and pepper.
- Toast bread butter it add slices of cheese.
- Serve with beans and enjoy.
Or a toastie… Combine beans with cheese between two slices of bread and pan fry in butter for a delicious toastie. There are several theories on where baked beans originated. But the concept of baked beans on toast seems to be an iconic British staple. British baked beans are traditionally made with navy beans, which are a small white bean. Add ½ tsp smoked paprika and a drizzle more olive oil and season with salt and pepper.