How to Prepare Perfect Boiled egg curry with peas
Boiled egg curry with peas. Low Prices on Hard Boil Egg Cooker. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Egg? Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok.
Now add the cooked peas or the frozen peas. Add the eggs and mix well. Boiled egg curry with peas is something that I've loved my whole life. } To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Boiled egg curry with peas using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Boiled egg curry with peas
- It's of Hard boiled eggs.
- It's 2 Tbs of frozen peas (optional).
- It's 2 Tbs of curry powder (Brinda's own homemade curry powder).
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion - chopped.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to cook.
- It's leaves of Few curry.
- It's 1 of medium size tomato - chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Enough water for the sauce.
- You need leaves of Freshly chopped coriander.
- It's of Some chopped spring onion (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Here is how you cook that. Here is how you do that. The ingredients needed to cook Boiled egg curry with peas: Get of Hard boiled eggs. Provide of Vegetable oil to cook.
Boiled egg curry with peas instructions
- Boil the eggs, leave to cool down then remove the shell..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully mark the egg across lengthwise. Only to create a line across..
- In doing so it helps the curry sauce to flavour the egg better and also gives a nicer look..
- Alternatively you can fry the peeled boiled egg, which also give another depth to the plain boiled egg..
- To make the sauce:.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan or wok. Add the onion and cook for a few seconds..
- Add the curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and leave to simmer for another 2 minutes..
- Stir so the curry does not burn. As it cooks, the oil start to ooze out..
- Add a little water, using a spoon break the tomato and mix through well to make a thick paste with the curry sauce..
- Now add a little more water, enough to create a thick curry sauce..
- Cover and leave to simmer for about 10 minutes. Enough time to cook thr curry and the rest of the ingredients..
- Once the curry is thickened. Add the eggs in, spoon over the curry sauce..
- Add the frozen peas if using.
- Cover with a lid, leave to simmer for another few minutes..
- Drizzle with a little more oil. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and garam masala..
- Add the spring onion if using..
- Cover and leave the curry to continue its magic..
- Serve with plain boiled rice or any bread of your choice..
You need leaves of Few curry. Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, boiled egg curry with peas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty.