How to Prepare Tasty Sweet Potato Paste
Sweet Potato Paste. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Drain and steam until absolutely soft.
Great recipe for Sweet Potato Paste. Sweet paste made of mashed beans such as Azuki OR Butter Beans is very popular in Japan. The paste made of Chestnuts is also popular. You can cook Sweet Potato Paste using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Paste
- It's 1 of medium Japanese Sweet Potato *about 300g.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Caster Sugar *20% weight of Sweet Potato.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Cream OR Milk *add more as required.
Today I want to introduce this 'Sweet Potato Paste'. This paste can be used as a filling for 'Dorayaki', Crepes, Pancakes,. Sweet potato paste is great on toast, with cheese, as a cake filler or biscuit topper. wow your friends with this unusual and particular taste. Just open the tin, slice and enjoy your great dessert.
Sweet Potato Paste instructions
- Peel Sweet Potato, cut into chunky pieces, place straight into water to stop them turning black. Drain and steam until absolutely soft. Mash, add other ingredients, and mix well until smooth..
- *Note: If you want to make the paste softer, add more Cream OR Milk until desired texture is achieved. You may wish to add some Vanilla, Rum, OR spices..
Ingredients: Sweet potato pulp, sugar, thickeners: agar-agar and carrageen, preservative: potassium sorbate and natural vanilla flavour. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. Leave them into the water to remove the starch. Drain the water and transfer them into the pot. If sweet potato paste or square-cut ' imo-yokan ' ( sweet potato cake ) is coated with the batter and grilled on the all sides , it is referred to as ' Satsuma-kintsuba. ' KFTT.