Turmeric cauliflower soup - vegan.
You can have Turmeric cauliflower soup - vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turmeric cauliflower soup - vegan
- It's 1 of heaped tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red chilli/ generous pinch chilli flakes.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It's 1/2 of cauliflower, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- It's 500-700 ml of vegan stock.
- Prepare of Salt.
Turmeric cauliflower soup - vegan instructions
- Dry fry the spices for about a minute until fragrant..
- Add the oil and onion. Cook for about 10 mins..
- Add the garlic; cook for a minute..
- Add the cauliflower, coconut milk and enough stock so everything’s nicely covered. Add a pinch of salt..
- Bring to a boil. Simmer until cauliflower is tender - maybe about 15mins..
- Blend the soup..
- Season and serve 😋.