My Chicken fried in Garlic Butter + Pepper. DIRECTIONS Mix chopped chicken, knorr seasoning,salt and pepper. Stir fry chicken in high heat till golden. In a shallow dish, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, salt, paprika, bread crumbs and flour.
One by one dredge in the flour (press in the flour to get an even coverage), give them a shake then place to one side. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces into a medium size bowl. You can cook My Chicken fried in Garlic Butter + Pepper using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken fried in Garlic Butter + Pepper
- Prepare 1 of large Chicken breast sliced through to make two.
- Prepare 1 tbls of butter.
- It's 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- It's 1 tbls of sliced red sweet pepper.
- It's 1 tbls of red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbls of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot Pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 of little chopped spinach for the bottom of the bun.
- It's 2 of brioche buns.
Toss with flour, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until evenly coated. Add chicken pieces in a single layer, cooking in two batches until browned, then carefully turn. Pan fried Garlic Chicken recipe, is my son's all-time favorite. He can have this for all the three meals in a day without any fuss.
My Chicken fried in Garlic Butter + Pepper step by step
- Slice the chicken in 2 halves..
- Add the butter to the frying pan heat up and melt. Then add the crushed garlic to the butter fry for 1 minute stirring around..
- Next add the chicken turn it over so as the garlic butter flavour is on both sides then add the cracked peppercorns turn the heat down to medium and fry turning every 3 minutes..
- When the chicken is cooked add the red pepper and red onion and fry with the chicken for 2 minutes..
- Add the spinach to the bottom bun then add a tbls Sourcream on each then a little hot pepper sauce and stir it in the sour cream..
- Add the two halves of chicken to the buns with the onion and red peppers on top then add the top..
- You dont have to have it on a bun have it without. Serve hot..
The recipe and the making are really simple, with very few ingredients. The photograph of this pan-seared garlic chicken may give you some bland look, but it is bundle flavors and tastes. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat. Place pieces of butter on top of the chicken.