You can cook Bean soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stick.
- Prepare 1 of small pepper.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (any).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare Half of a teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need Half of a teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
Bean soup step by step
- Chop the vegetables in to small chunks, start off by frying the onion, garlic and celery until softened, then add the pepper..
- After the pepper has softened add the spices and some salt and pepper, stir fry for a couple of minutes and add the beans, stock cube and a can and a half of water..
- Bring the mixture to the boil and cook for 20 minutes on a medium heat. Once cooled slightly take half of the mixture and blend, then add it to the rest of the soup..
- Top with coriander and some lemon juice..