Japanese Agepan (Fried Sandwich).
You can cook Japanese Agepan (Fried Sandwich) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Agepan (Fried Sandwich)
- You need of Bread.
- Prepare of any cheese.
- It's of ham or some leftover.
Japanese Agepan (Fried Sandwich) step by step
- Put ham and cheese in center of bread. You can put any your leftover, like curry, potato salad, pork ginger, fried chicken etc. Place the bowl and press from above to make a round sandwich..
- Remove the scraps with knife..
- Make the bread crumbs with food processor. Make flour water..
- Brush flour water and put bread crumbs..
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown..