Whole Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and vegetables:.
You can have Whole Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and vegetables: using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and vegetables:
- You need 1 of Whole Chicken with skin or without (choice).
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of Ginger, garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick yogurt.
- It's 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mace and nutmeg powder.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- It's 4 Tbsp of oil or melted butter Potatoes cut into half as needed.
- You need as needed of Multicoloured capsicum cut into chunk.
- You need as needed of Tomatoes.
Whole Roasted Chicken With Potatoes and vegetables: step by step
- Wash the chicken and pat dry. Mix together yogurt, lemon, chili powder, ginger, garlic paste, Kashmir chilli powder, chilli flakes, cumin, coriander, mace and nutmeg powder, oil, salt and make into a smooth paste..
- Apply the chili paste all over the chicken, into the crevices and under the skin wherever there are gaps. If you have extra marinade remaining, you can use it to brush the chicken while it cooks..
- Cover and marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours or overnight. I highly recommend marinating it overnight in the refrigerator. If you leave it in the fridge, remove it 45 minutes before cooking to let it come to room temperature..
- Use an oven proof baking dish or tray and Tie the chicken legs together with a kitchen string and transfer it on dish / baking tray. Then take another baking tray / dish add all potatoes,tomatoes and capsicum rub some olive oil then sprinkle salt and paper. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C for 90 minutes or 1 & 1/2 hours. Keep brushing the chicken with the fats and gravy from the pan every 30 minutes or so. Give it one final brush in the last 5 minutes..
- Once cooked, cover with aluminium foil and let it rest for 10-15 minutes. Cut, serve with all the veggies and potatoes Enjoy !! ✅NOTES: Cooking time will vary, depending on the size of the chicken, type of oven used, type of pan used, etc..