Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Teriyaki salmon dinner
Teriyaki salmon dinner.
You can cook Teriyaki salmon dinner using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki salmon dinner
- You need 1 pc of Salmon.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 Tbsp of Sugar(or sweetner).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
Teriyaki salmon dinner step by step
- Sprinkle small amount of salt on salmon and leave for 5 min..
- Heat non-stick frying pan with oil..
- Fry salmon with medium low heat.When it is cooked up to the mid-way thickness, flip over and fry the other side. If oil from salmon is coming out, wipe it off with kitchen paper as you fry..
- When it’s cooked on both sides, pour in the soy and sugar mix on the fish and take out the pan from the heat when the fish is glazed with sauce.(Sugar can be burn quickly so do this process fast).
- Serve with a bowl of rice, miso soup and small vegetable dish..